This is where you will find recently published articles that feature or refer to ERA Environmental or one of our team members. We attempt to compile every noteworthy mention across all media channels, from national publications and awards to online articles and industry pieces to which we contributed.
ERA strives to collaborate with magazines, newspapers, and other journalists and publications to contribute to the discourse in the wider field of EH&S management.
If you would like to talk to ERA Environmental with regard to a story or article, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us via the Contact Us page.
Please note that the "Press & Media" collection below is not exhaustive, and that ERA is not responsible for the look and the conclusions derived from our content as it appears on external websites.
Press & Media:
- ERA listed as one of the top manufacturers in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Management Market report presented by Digital Journal.
- Sarah Sajedi featured in Technoparc Montréal's Women's Day 2022 article spotlighting women executives and how they are encouraging women to pursue careers in tech and science.
- Corporate Vision magazine recognizes ERA as the Best Environmental Management Solutions Tech Business of 2021.
- ERA named one of the top 10 Automotive Solution Providers of 2021 by MyTechMag.
- Article on the benefits of automated data collection, written by new Business Development Manager Erin Manitou and co-founder Gary Vegh, published by the Fugitive Emissions Journal
- ERA-Concordia University joint venture on locating performance regression in web-based systems leads to publication in IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering journal.
- Co-founders and CEOs Gary Vegh and Sarah Sajedi invited to speak to the House of Commons of Canada during the 35th meeting (29/04/2021) of the Standing Committee on Industry, Science, and Technology.
- Sarah Sajedi and Gary Vegh celebrated in Concordia University's Donor and Student Awards Newsletter (page 12) for funding the annual ERA Environmental Bursary.
- ERA recognized by InsightsSuccess (page 22) as one of the 30 Most Admired Companies to Watch 2018 for its innovations in EHS technology and workplace culture.
- Gary Vegh featured in Associated Press article on current trends within the green energy sector.
- Gary Vegh spotlighted in GetApp.com article on software solutions for reviewing changes to OSHA regulations.
- CTO Sarah Sajedi quoted in Huffington Post article on winning networking strategies.
- Sarah Sajedi featured in Rigzone.com article regarding workforce diversity and establishing an inclusive multigenerational workforce.
- CIOReview magazine names ERA as one of the 20 Most Promising Chemical Tech Solution Providers in the Environmental and EHS Compliance field.
- Sarah Sajedi listed as one of the most successful business women during the Enterprising Women of the Year Awards, hosted by the Enterprising Women Advisory Board.
- Gary Vegh featured in Redshift.com article on the importance of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and automating the recordkeeping process.