Do you take pride in your attention to detail, organization, and problem-solving?
ERA Environmental Management Solutions is seeking energetic and reliable candidates to join our Administration team as an Executive Assistant, providing support in a wide range of office activities from Human Resources, to Accounting, to Project Management.
In the role you will be trained in economics, finance, HR, accounting, event planning, and more - with many opportunities to positively contribute to the success of our day-to-day operations. This role is perfect for someone who wants to wear many different hats during the work day and get involved in many different projects - you will be challenged to learn new things, identify ways we can improve, manage your own projects, and establish new systems for our office.
This position is a good fit for anyone energetic, detail-oriented, highly organized, disciplined, and the ability to think critically. This job opening is available to a wide variety of educational and experience backgrounds - the primary consideration is aptitude and skills.
This is a full time, salaried position, located in our Technoparc office in St. Laurent QC.
- University Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or comparable educational background
- Strong math skills - enjoys working with numbers and finances
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Must be fluently bilingual (English and French) - spoken and written
- No experience is required, but candidates with experience working in an office environment will be given preference
- Exceptionally organized with the ability to multitask
- Energetic and driven, even in stressful situations
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative
- Research skills
- Oversee day-to-day operations and staff services, which may include bookkeeping, vendor payments, invoicing, employee benefits, payroll, travel arrangements, office inventory checks, and event logistics
- Manage phones, computers, schedules, and client records
- Prepare financial reports (trial balance and Profit & Loss)
- Collect, analyze, and summarize operational data and trends
- Assist in human resources and recruitment
- Business administration-related projects (as assigned)
- Training will be provided for all of these responsibilities
Why Choose the ERA Team?
We strive to provide you with an exciting position that will give you a full-time career with long-term growth potential. We’re looking to commit to you in the long-term and investing in your success.
Joining the ERA team comes with many perks:
- Breakfast and lunch program from our in-house kitchen, where you'll get hot, fresh meals, including vegan and vegetarian options. Also includes snacks, drinks, and coffee.
- Employee fitness center with cardio, weights, machines, and access to a personal trainer. Employee lockers and private showers.
- Ergonomic sit/stand desks, a bright and airy open concept work spaces, and private desks.
- Above-standard salaries and benefit packages. Extra days off in addition to standard civic holidays. Full-time employees are eligible for medical, travel medical, life, and disability insurance, prescription medication coverage, and an RRSP matching program.
- Work-life balance perks including nearby child care, prayer room, employee sports teams, career coaching, flexible summer hours, and more.
- A focus on advancing your career and helping you develop your interests into your profession.
ERA is a place for passionate and driven people who want to have pride in what they do, pride in the positive impact they have for the environment, and pride in being part of an amazing team.
- We are team players. We enjoy collaborating and hearing other viewpoints.
- We aren't fazed by multiple deadlines, accountability, or challenges.
- We enjoy tackling scientifically complex projects and love to innovate.