Are you analytical, thorough, and passionate about sustainability?
ERA Environmental Management Solution is seeking analytical and energetic candidates with a background in environmental science, sustainability, or a related field to join our dynamic Sustainability team.
You will join a team responsible for researching and designing new logic systems for our advanced and automated sustainability software. You will directly contribute to sustainability projects through literature review, data analysis / mining from public sources, and creating technical reports on your findings. You will research a broad range of topics including environmental, social, economics, and sustainability reporting standards. You'll work with our software developer team to design workflows and processes.
ERA is a world-leading developer of EHS software. Our solution is used by a broad range of industries to automate environmental reporting for emissions and carbon footprints, as well as Health & Safety reports. What makes us different is our dedication to real science... our software is created by our inventive, passionate chemical specialists and scientists!
This is a entry-level, full time, salaried position, located in our Technoparc office in St. Laurent QC.
- Collect data related to sustainability topics
- Create Innovative work flows to disseminate data collected
- Manage Data sets in a large database
- Write up articles related to different sustainability topics
- Track worldwide news related to environmental degradation
- Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to different governmental sources
- Degree in Environmental Science, Sustainability or related fields
- Knowledge of different
- Experience compiling data sets
- Passionate to work in a software development company and bring innovative ideas
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures with sustainability and environmental policies and regulations
- Proven ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, organize and prioritize activities, and follow through with timely execution in a cross functional team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain focus for extended periods of time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of French or Spanish will be an asset (but not required)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experienced with literature review
Why Choose the ERA Team?
We strive to provide you with an exciting position that will give you a full-time career with long-term growth potential. We’re looking to commit to you in the long-term and investing in your success.
Joining the ERA team comes with many perks:
- Breakfast and lunch program from our in-house kitchen, where you'll get hot, fresh meals, including vegan and vegetarian options. Also includes snacks, drinks, and coffee.
- Employee fitness center with cardio, weights, machines, and access to a personal trainer. Employee lockers and private showers.
- Ergonomic sit/stand desks, a bright and airy open concept work spaces, and private desks.
- Above-standard salaries and benefit packages. Extra days off in addition to standard civic holidays. Full-time employees are eligible for medical, travel medical, life, and disability insurance, prescription medication coverage, and an RRSP matching program.
- Work-life balance perks including nearby child care, prayer room, employee sports teams, career coaching, flexible summer hours, and more.
- A focus on advancing your career and helping you develop your interests into your profession.
ERA is a place for passionate and driven people who want to have pride in what they do, pride in the positive impact they have for the environment, and pride in being part of an amazing team.
- We are team players. We enjoy collaborating and hearing other viewpoints.
- We aren't fazed by multiple deadlines, accountability, or challenges.
- We enjoy tackling scientifically complex projects and love to innovate.