About ERA Environmental
ERA's SDS Authoring and Management Services started 20 years ago when coating vendors Sherwin Williams and AkzoNobel were supplying their chemical products to large and small companies.
To enable environmental data reporting and to keep track of MSDSs and Labels sent to their Fortune 500 clients and their small distributors, these chemical coating vendors asked ERA to design a system that could help. And so "Chemical Environmental Reporting Tracking Information System" (CERTIS) was created.
Though the name hasn't changed, ERA's SDS Authoring Software solution has grown and improved with each new client and regulatory change.
CERTIS is now 90% automated and encapsulates over 20 years of authoring experience. ERA's transition to authoring GHS compliant SDSs was simple and fast because CERTIS has been programmed for 16 sectioned data sheets since the very beginning.
Our approach to business
When it comes to our business, we focus on a few key values:
- Give our clients the same service and advice we would give our best friends.
- Meet everyone's requirements as if they were our own.
- Provide an easy to use & effective system for environmental, health & safety management.
- Tell our clients the truth, even when it's not what they want to hear.
- Help all of our clients reach their peak performance.
- Working with people should be fun.
Once you become our client, you can expect:
- to work with people who seeks to understand your situation, then provide the best solution for you.
- to receive a top notch level of customer service (see
- to have environmental and chemical professionals on your team with more time to focus on work that improves your performance.
- to see an impressive return on your investment.
- to have all your problems addressed in a prompt manner.
- to receive honesty at all times.
If you find that you are not meeting these expectations, please