Do you take pride in innovating, achieving, and making a difference?
Since 1995, ERA has been providing its software to hundreds of companies looking for reliable, user-friendly, and web-based environmental management tools. ERA is a trusted and reliable Canadian company with several recognized international brands as its clients. We are seeking a Programmer Analyst to join our talented team of software developers and environmental specialists to complete projects that deliver concrete results to our clients. As a programmer-analyst, you will be working with dynamic regulatory concepts and analyzing scenarios for the best possible solutions. You will support the development, quality assurance, and implementation of new applications and improvements based on environmental regulations and client feedback. Familiarity with chemistry and environmental regulations is a definite asset, as ERA’s software automates these aspects of manufacturing for improved environmental reporting.
• University degree in Computer Science (Bachelor or Master)
• Experience with environmental regulations, industrial processes, and chemistry a definite asset
• Must be able to manage multiple projects (multi-tasking)
• Previous computer programming project management experience a definite asset
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to resolve functional & technical issues independently
• Very good expertise in multi-tiered applications / services
• Thorough approach to tasks, with concern to details and problem solving
• Fluent in English (important)
• Essential - .NET Core MVC
• Essential - ASP.NET (.NET Framework 4.5)
• Essential - MSSQL Server 2014
• DevExpress ASP.NET Controls
• HTML, CSS
• TFS assisted development
• GUI design skills
ERA offers a friendly and international work environment. We invite you to be part of our “family”. We value trust, achievement, education, and learning. ERA is dedicated to creating a strong, respectful, and diverse work environment. We are looking for an energetic, vibrant, driven and highly motivated individual who wishes to be challenged, personally and professionally. ERA offers a competitive benefits package, onsite gym with showers, and sports activities. ERA’s offices are located 850 m from the future light rail (REM) Technoparc station. This campus is currently served by the STM (bus # 72) Du College Metro and Fairview bus station.
ERA employees are currently working from home due to COVID-19. Flexible optional work from home will be available for future as well.
All qualified individuals are invited to submit a CV and cover letter. ERA-EHS will only be contacting candidates we feel are a good fit for the position.
-Candidates will be contacted via telephone if chosen for an interview-
---References will be required upon demand---
Equal Opportunity: ERA Environmental Consulting is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and encourages persons from all backgrounds and origins to apply.